Your organization has an opportunity to partner with United Way of Northwest Alabama with the aim of investing in your company’s future and your community. This opportunity is called the United Way Community Executive Program.
Northwest Alabama businesses, like yours, find tremendous benefit in selecting employees in leadership positions or high-potential individuals likely to take on a broader role within their company.
For years this remarkable career development opportunity has prepared high-potential employees for leadership roles and enabled local companies to take part in building a better community.
How does your organization benefit?
- Talent Development – Community Executives gain tangible skills in our training.
- Employee Retention – Alumni return confident, engaged, and proud of their company’s giving.
- Community Resources – Employees develop a deeper understanding of UW programs that benefit your entire organization.
- Brand Exposure – Your employees’ widespread presence in our area will project your company’s commitment to the community.
“The Executive Program is an exceptional leadership opportunity for professional growth and development while making a positive difference in the live of others.” – Tim Vines, President & CEO, Blue Cross, and Blue Shield of Alabama.
How to participate?
- Reach out to employees you wish to recruit and have them contact us for an application.
- Once accepted, these employees need to be granted the 30 minutes a day for volunteer work during their normal working hours.
- Give them permission to participate for the entire program running from September 13 to December 16, 2022.
- Give them permission to attend one meeting a month for an hour, usually around noon.
- Give permission to attend the Community Executive Training, held 12-5 pm on August 31, 2022.